Monday, January 6, 2014

Super Duper Family Fun

Colorado Springs today was beautiful. Let's face it! I love my hometown, Brasilia, but snow is something I will never see there as long as I live. Therefore, I'm enjoying every minute of this fantastic trip. Despite the temperature, which was -5o C, we didn't have any snow. We had the sun and a few clouds, though. PIKES PEAK is one hour and ten minutes away from our hotel. We left the hotel in the morning, so we could enjoy our visit as much as possible. We've been to GARDEN OF THE GODS, too, where we have exhibits, walks, hikes and tours. Never before had I seen such beauty. I'm delighted by it's uniqueness and breathtaking views!

We've been to CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN ZOO, where we tried delicious food, visited and fed the animals and watched the Animal Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment